Instantly create the look of lash extensions with this groundbreaking mascara powered by technology that won't clump, flake, or smear.
✅HOW IT WORKS
This tubing mascara is powered by Orchid Stem Cell Complex™ to promote long-term growth + Flake-Free Liquid Fiber Technology™ that combines buildable fibers and Korean plant extracts to add dramatic length + curl, creating the glamour of faux-lashes without the glue.
✅HOW TO USE
Start with the wand at the base of your lashes and move outwards towards the tips.
✅100% VEGAN + CRUELTY-FREE
Our quality, high-performance ingredients are always free of parabens, phthalates, sulfates, and fragrance.
- Powered by Orchid Stem Cell Complex™ to stimulate + encourage lash growth.
- Soft fibers deliver high-impact length and lift lashes from root to tip for a winged lash look.
- Buildable formula won't clump even when multiple coats are applied.
- The glossy, transparent coating prevents flaking and smudging.
- The fibrous formula is easily removed with makeup remover and a washcloth.
This breakthrough bestseller reveals lashes you never knew you had! The specially designed brush features staggered bristles that grab close to the root, boosting length and volume beyond belief. The custom-domed tip uses precision bristles to lift, define, and curl even your tiniest lashes. With a glossy, jet-black, long-wearing formula, you’ll flaunt luxurious, silky lashes that won’t smudge, clump, or dry out.
WHAT ELSE YOU NEED TO KNOW
- FREE of color, fragrance, paraben, sulfate, phthalates, SLS, PEG and gluten.
- Vegan and not tested on animals.
- No glue, hypoallergenic and non-irritating ingredients.
- No prostaglandin/bimatoprost (found in Latisse).
HOW TO USE
For Fuller Looking Lashes - Coat both sides of your lashes for maximum volume.
For Doe-Eyed Drama - Zig-zag the wand back and forth on your lashes as you drag up for a doe-eyed effect.
For All Day Curl - Focus the application to the base of your lashes to hold their curl.
SHIPPING DELAY NOTICE:
Please be expected 2-4 weeks shipping delay due to High Volume of Order